About this guide
Welcome to the library course guide for BIS 98.
Use this guide to find out how to:
- search for books in the library catalog
- search for peer-reviewed journal articles in article databases
- use the library's website to access full-text articles (usually in PDF format)
- access the library's resources from on or off campus
- avoid getting in to trouble with plagiarism
- cite your resources
- get help
Sign up for a library class
Want some more help with understanding library resources, searching for information, or organizing the information you have gathered using bibliographic management software (for example, EndNote)?
Sign up for a library instruction session: