How Do I...
About This Guide
This course guide provides an introduction to library databases and resources for:
- Chemistry REU (Research Experiences for Undergraduates)
Click on the above to link to library resources.
Use links on the pages above to access:
- Catalogs: Search for books, journals, other items (do not search for articles here)
- VPN: Access licensed resources from off campus. Install client, configure, then sign in with Kerberos ID & password
- Database List: List or article & other databases
- E-Journals List: List of ONLINE journals only, check catalog for all journals (print and online subscriptions)
- Best Way to Get Help: